Swim Care Instructions
"Love is a two way Street"
Our swimsuits have been carefully constructed from the finest Italian fabrics to meet the highest standards of quality and aesthetic. The LYCRA® XTRA LIFE™ in your suit provides exceptional shape retention, chlorine resistance and UV protection while the Econyl® fibres reflect our commitment to environmentally sustainable design.
To ensure you can take pleasure in your suit for many years to come, we recommend
- Hand wash your suit in cold water. Avoid putting your suit in the washing machine – even on gentle – to prevent the elastics from tugging and stretching. Hand washing also reduces the release of microplastics into our water. Win win!
- Use a gentle, eco-friendly soap (or dish soap) to wash your suit.
- Do not twist your suit to dry, press the suit with a towel to remove excess water.
- If drying your suit outdoors, lay it flat in the shade. Drying in the sun may cause color fading.
- Rinse your suit well, whether you have been in salt water or chlorine.
- Prolonged chlorine exposure will fade your suit. Hot Tubs/Spas with chlorine will discolor and can damage your suit.
- Sitting directly on sand may result in small grains working their way into your suit – and are difficult to remove. We recommend sitting on a towel on the beach to prevent premature aging of elastics.
- Avoid contact with rough surfaces as this may cause pulling to the swimwear.
- Some sunscreens, tanning oils, and faux tans may cause damage and/or permanent marks on your swimsuit. Apply with caution. We also highly encourage using reef-safe sunscreens to protect coral reefs and delicate ocean life.